Based on feedback from attendees, the glamorous black tie Agrow Awards event will be enhanced once more by incorporating the Crop Protection Leaders’ Forum.
This interactive day of panels and hot-topic discussions with industry experts is free to attend as part of your Agrow Awards table or seat booking and will also take place on October 30th at 8 Northumberland.
Not sure what to expect? Be sure to check out some of our topic videos from last year’s forum.
Why not join the discussion in advance of the event on LinkedIn? Click here to participate in the discussions surrounding some of the Forum topics.
14.00 Registration and networking refreshments
14.30 Global crop protection market: an in-depth analysis
– Mega M&As and their impact on the industry
– Agrow’s Top 20
– Regional regulatory round ups: EU, US, Latin America and Asia
– Crop and market outlook for 2017
15.30 Tea/coffee and networking break
16.00 Interactive panel discussion: Crop protection industry in flux
A discussion on the impact of:
– M&As, political upheavals (Brexit, EU and US)
– Economic environment (commodity prices and exchange rates trends)
– Political pressures on the scientific regulatory process
16.40 Interactive panel discussion: New technologies, their impact and regulation
– New plant breeding techniques: nanotechnology, biologicals and combination products
17.15 End of Crop Protection Leaders’ Forum
19:00 Agrow Awards Ceremony
It is essential to pre-register your complimentary place at the Crop Protection Leaders’ Forum – details will be sent to you once your Awards booking is confirmed.
Agrow Awards is part of the Business Intelligence Division of Informa PLC